Corinne Business Solutions Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in the delivery of our office services(‘Services’). We have developed this Policy because we want you to feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal information in connection with our Services and also to outline some of your rights.
2. Information we may collect from you
In order to provide our Services we may collect and process the following personal data about you:
• Information that you provide (including about yourself, your employees/staff or partners) by filling in the Enquiry Form and other sections on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our introductions and matching services, posting material, requesting further services from your Corinne Business Solutions Ltd contact, or otherwise collected during viewings, appointments or telephone calls.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence for customer services and quality purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and the fulfilment of your orders, including the arrangements and deals entered with third party office service operators and providers with whom we match your requests.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access IP addresses.
• We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
If you are providing us with information about another person, you should have their consent and you should also consider whether they should read this Policy.
We periodically review your personal information to ensure that we do not keep it for longer than is permitted or is necessary to protect our business.
3. Where we store and secure your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
All the information you provide will be held in the strictest confidence and only used for the purposes described in this Policy.
Due to the nature of the internet, the transmission of information online is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data in accordance with industry practice, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. Telephone calling and monitoring of calls
Corinne Business Solutions Ltd that contacts you in relation to your enquiry or related services are required to identify themselves in all telephone communications with you and will always do so.
Calls may be recorded or monitored for legitimate business interests, service quality, training purposes and to protect you and us against unauthorized access and abuse of our Services.
5. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group for any of the purposes outlined in this Policy, including Corinne Business Solutions Limited which includes any current or future subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties:
• If we sell or buy any business or assets, or receive an investment, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller/buyer of such business/assets or any investor.
• If Corinne Business Solutions ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• To any parties at your request.
6. Changes to our Policy
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future, for example in relation to updates to our processes and purposes, will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
This Policy will be subject to Cyprus law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus courts.
7. Contacting us